At a glance: Facts & Figures
analytica China has been your guarantee for a successful presentation of innovative laboratory technology and future-oriented biotechnology for more than ten years. The international trade fair is the most important industry gathering in China. Get to know the entire range of topics that pertain to laboratories in research and industry.
Key facts about analytica China and the analytica China conference
- 30.852 trade visitors from 67 countries (up 25,5 % compared to 2016)
- 950 exhibitors from 26 countries (up 12% compared to 2016)
- In 2018 46,000 square meters total space (gross), occupying 4 halls
- 4,605 conference participants (up 38,5% compared to 2016)
2018: an outstanding trade show with record numbers
With a 12 percent increase in the number of exhibitors and 25,5 percent increase in the num-ber of visitors, analytica China convinced the industry again in 2018.
Highly concentrated expertise—the analytica China conference
The three-day analytica China conference is the scientific heart of analytica China. Renowned experts report on the current status of international innovations. Profit from inspiring dialog with well-known scientists from around the world.
Structured exhibition sectors—the complete spectrum
Only analytica China gives you a comprehensive overview of the entire range of topics that pertain to laboratories in research and industry:
- Measuring and testing/Quality control
- Life science, biotechnology and diagnostics
- Laboratory equipment and technology analysis
- Environmental Monitoring
- Food Safety equipment and technology
Leading trade fairs and marketplaces—analytica China's global network
Our global network also includes the main analytica show in Munich as well as leading trade fairs in India and Vietnam and of course our industry portal:
analytica China's three pillars
An exhibition concept that unites theory and practice for your success.
|Exhibition||Accompanying Events||Scientific Conference|
|| Main themes in 2020